An optimized blend of three bioavailable forms to support selenium’s key role in your body’s detoxification and energy production
Studies show that selenium is an important common denominator among the world’s longest-living people. This is largely because selenium is critical to the function and recycling of the body’s antioxidant systems which mop up toxins. Selenium also supports normal thyroid and immune function in healthy individuals.
- Selenium, 100 mcg (as Se-Methyl-L-Selenocysteine)
- Selenium, 50 mcg (as L-Selenomethionine)
- Selenium, 50 mcg (as Sodium Selenite)
- Vitamin E, 20.1 mg (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica, dicalcium phosphate
Our pioneering metabolic research has helped produce the most natural, bio-available combinations of nutrient required to address imbalances and biochemical toxicities determined through metabolic testing.BACK TO PRODUCTS
Submit your email to get the latest Paragon news.